We are happy to share that our portfolio startup 1000Farmacie has closed a $25 million Series A round. An additional $10 million raised as part of the extended round, underscoring investor confidence in the company.
The latest news from our Portfolio Companies
- 1000Farmacie Secures $25 Million in Series A Funding, with an Additional $10 Million in Second Tranche Extension
PRESS RELEASE | Milan, Italy | 27 July 2023 - 1000Farmacie, the leading Italian pharmacy marketplace, announced today the successful completion of its second tranche of Series A funding, raising a total of $25 million.
The company secured an additional $10 million in the extension round, highlighting investor confidence and further accelerating the company's mission to revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry.
- Paginemediche has acquired AreaMedical24, a startup that offers telemedicine and medical concierge services to insurance companies and businesses.
- Newel Health Begins the Next Phase of Development of “Soturi” Following Research Grant from The Michael J. Fox FoundationSoturi, Newel Health’s Digital Therapeutics Solution for Parkinson’s Disease begins the next phase of development which aims to validate its AI-driven decision support system for Parkinson’s disease management
- Newel Health Awarded $2.5M Research Grant from The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Further Development of Soturi, an Innovative Digital Therapeutic Solution for People Living with Parkinson’s DiseaseA significant recognition of the groundbreaking approach of the Digital Medicines and Digital Therapeutic company
- The 5 Startups Presenting At The First Demo Day Of VITA, The Digital Health Accelerator Of CDP Venture Capital's National Accelerator NetworkEvotion, HuCare, InGeno, Linari Medical and Paperbox Health are the VITA startups that presented their solutions during Demo Day
- YourCoach.Health Announces Partnership with Feel Therapeutics to Deliver Live Health Coaching Through Feel’s Digital Health ProgramsYourCoach.Health announced a partnership with Feel Therapeutics, a leading company developing digital biomarkers and therapeutics to bring objective measurement and data in mental health.